feefo feedback compare prices
  • Designed for Winter Sports
  • Off piste within resort areas
  • Upgrade for Higher Risk sports
  • Helicopter Rescue if needed
  • Instant Cover note by email


What is an EHIC form and when do I need it?


All European Union countries have reciprocal agreements with the UK that allow UK nationals to obtain medical care in the country being visited. If you are travelling to a country taking part in this agreement, you should obtain a certified form EHIC from your local post office and carry this form with your travel documents. Note* The EHIC is not designed to replace your travel insurance policy as it provides no coverage for instances such as cancellation, curtailment, theft or loss of property.



Back to FAQ

Feefo logo